Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thoughts && Opinions



~*~Good Morning~*~

Its ab out 900am, I have just woken up and am enjoying my daily cup of coffee =) So today i am needing to get some housework done. Not to mention the Chiefs play the Falcons today. I hope we win but lately my hope for our team has been dwindling. Supposedly Thigpen is a great QB but i just haven't seen anything that impresses me yet. But Peter is still hopeful.

I have already started decorating the house for halloween =D Its one of Petes & my favorite holidays. We both love fall, its perfect weather. Not too hot, Not too cold =) Right now as i sit here and type away Peter is playing Resident Evil 4. Its a creepy game, but i could've told you that since i played (and beat =D) Resident Evil 2. VERY SCARY! lol. I swear i had to stop sometimes because it got too creepy.

Anyways, about the house, i love decorating it =) I know we just have a small apartment and its not anything like my moms new and extradonaire new house but its a nice home and i try to make it look nice (thats what housewives are for right =P) and make it feel like a home.

Okay so today i have to:
*clean up living room
*dust living room
*dishes 1
*knit like crazay =)
*call mom
*sweep kitchen
*cats 1
*counters
*clean island
*get dressed/teeth/hair/face
*dinner
*i love lucy
*Dexter/supernatural
*Laundry, rinse
*Laundry, Dry
*Laundry, wash

Okay thats that =D Photo time! *YAY* =P

Cute Zoe all decked up for halloween =)


Chembas! get out of my halloween deco. box!


Silly Chembas =)


Dont give me THAT look =P


House pics, all halloween-afied


Our island


Bathroom is even decorated =D


Our Bathroom towel =P


Hamper, Our theme this year is ghosts


Peppurr ! I guess all of our cats love halloween =)


Living room table


It looks better in person lol


Wall decorations =)


Dining room table


THE END

*well for now anyways lol*

~Chelsea

No comments: